Samsung Galaxy S7 will have the most advanced specification and features. Let’s take a brief look on what are the specifications of Galaxy S7. Although the phone is not official till now but it’s most expected to get announce soon in 2016. Check out complete specs of upcoming Galaxy Smartphones. As per the rumours Samsung is is working on to improve there Galaxy Smartphones with great features and powerful hardware. This year we are expecting a bit cheaper price then last year. There are rumours that Samsung is also preparing Galaxy Grand 3 and Galaxy Note 6 for latter 2016.
It appears that the protective add-ons will be available on Jan. 15, 2016, where the Samsung Galaxy S7 has a tentative release date that ranges from January to March 2016.To simply put it, customers will have four choices to choose from, that is, if these are the finalized options for the smartphone.It's also worth mentioning that the Samsung Galaxy S7 is expected to be similar to the Galaxy S6 design-wise, but it'll have curved edges on every side, including the top and bottom. It's also believed that it'll be made using magnesium alloy glass for a more solid build instead of the aluminum material used in the S6. To top it off, Samsung is purportedly going to apply Turtle Glass instead of the widely used Gorilla Glass.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Specifications
- Display : 5.1 inch 4K display, (Super AMOLED with Force TouchWIZ UI)
- Processor : Octa Core Snapdragon 820 / Exynos 8890
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- GPU : Adreno 530 / Mali-T880 MP12
- OS Android : v6.0 (Marshmallow OS)
- Storage : 4GB RAM, 32/64/128 GB Internal memory
- Camera : 23 MP primary camera with BRITECELL Sensors,
8 MP Front facing camera with Dual Video call
Related Article : Samsung Galaxy A8 5.7 inch
- Networking : 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, HSPA, GSM support
v4.2 Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Sensors : Fingerprint, Retina Scanner (expected), Gyro,
Accelerometer, Barometer, Proximity, Heart Rate etc.
- Battery : 4000 mAh battery with fast charging
Price Rank [Not Available]