Say goodbye to a stock air cooler, and upgrade from your bulky air cooler to the efficiency and simplicity of liquid CPU cooling. Enjoy better cooling performance and lower noise, and protect your investment in your CPU with the CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i water cooler, which combines efficient cooling, simple installation, and intuitive management into an all-in-one solution. Dual fans and a double-thick radiator deliver outstanding cooling efficiency. Corsair Link allows you to monitor temperature and control lighting and fan speed on your screen. Quick and easy magnetic installation brackets make it easier than ever to upgrade to water cooling. Maintenance is minimal thanks to closed-loop architecture and pre-filled coolant, which also deliver unmatched durability and reliability for worry-free use for years to come.
CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i Specification
- Brand : CORSAIR
- Series : Hydro Series H80i
- Model : CW-9060008-WW
- Type : Liquid Cooling System
- Block Compatibility : Intel LGA 1150 / LGA 1155 / LGA 1156 / LGA 1366 / LGA 2011 / AMD AM2 / AM3 / FM1 / FM2
- Radiator Dim : 120 x 152 x 38mm
- Fan Dim : 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan RPM : 2700 RPM (+/- 10%)
- Fan Air Flow : 77 CFM
- Fan Noise : 37.68 dBA
Features CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i
- Double thick 120mm radiator for increased cooling and compatibility
- Integrated Corsair Link functionality allows you to adjust fan speed profiles and lighting, and monitor coolant temp via the free Corsair Link Dashboard software download.
- Two SP120L High Performance fans optimize static pressure at a reduced noise level for amazing performance.
- Large-diameter, low permeability tubing ensures long life and improves flexibility for an easier installation.
- A new improved micro-channel cold-plate design more efficiently transfers heat.
- Quick and easy magnetic installation brackets make it easier than ever to upgrade to watercooling.
- Includes mounting hardware compatible with all modern CPU socket designs